Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Fest, Baseball and a Party

This past Friday, Nate's school had their annual fall fest. I had to work the Bean Bag Toss for two hours. All I can say is praise Jesus that Addison and Nate were in the mood to help out!! It got a little crazy!This little Frankenstein ate candy the whole time!














Nate's bball team had another tourney this past weekend. I get sooo worked up at close games. Yeah, I'm that crazy yelling mom in the stands! I just can't help myself, I get so excited. The last game on Saturday was sooooo close; we lost by one run...sad!



Rob pitching, man he's hot!!

Nate's fans!!

Every Halloween, my mom throws a party for the kids. On Monday after school we went to Burnet for the shindig. My kids had a blast!!



Woohoo, money!!!

My mom fills jack o lanterns with money so we have a Jack o Hunt!!!!







PRESH!

MONEY!!!!!

My dad partying w the dogs









I have the best parents!!!! On another note, I'm really enjoying my job but I'm so worn out!! Off to bed, I keep telling myself that I'm going to get up early and go to the gym...it hasn't happened yet. Maybe tomorrow!!!!

5 comments:

  1. How fun!! Looks like everyone had a great time!! Enjoy your dinner tonight...yum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I cannot tell you and your sister apart! I thought that was you in the blue t-shirt but am now assuming its you in the denim(due to the signature shades!)

    Love the Jack O Hunt idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have an awesome Mom!! We missed Fall fest b/c of our football game! Is it bad that I was glad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really....you are in shorts and tank tops....still? Your weather has my heart. Getting into the 30s tonite! I have winter coats all ready to go! Our school doesn't have a fall fest, but it sure looks like the kids had a blast! And ya, your momma and daddy rock! What Halloween fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I love all the fall festivities, and how fun your mom does the annual hunt, what a blast. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete