What a fabulous, busy day we had today!! First, I woke up way too early to go run before the kids got up; trying to get rid of the stupid muffin top!!!!! Addison had a soccer game at 8:45, then Nate was in a baseball tourney. Rob took Addison to her game while I was home packing our cooler for the tourney.

Brotherly love, big time!!!!!

Brotherly love, big time!!!!!









I wish I had your ability to get up early and exercise! And wow! Your niece looks exactly like you! What a cute party!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! Running early...good for you girlie! After some vacay time, I'm starting back up tomorrow. Don't you just feel better all day long when you run early? The gymnastics bday party looks like a BLAST! I've ALWAYS wanted a trampoline outside, but in the woods...we might wake up to raccoons jumping inside! Ha!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Thanks for coming to the party. I had a blast. Love my little munchkins!
ReplyDeleteKenna's cake is so cute! We did the same thing today... had a tourney! 3 games! 1 last night and 2 today! I feel like I live at the baseball fields!
ReplyDelete