Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy Days

The weather has been fabulous here in Texas. We have been playing outside A LOT!!!!! We've also been busy with gymnastics, soccer, baseball and basketball. Last Friday the kids and I went up to Nate's school to drop off cookies for Mrs. C's birthday.
We also took Mrs. C lunch from Panera. I had to introduce the Thai Chicken Salad to her. Of course she loved it. YUMMY!!!
Addison and Nate both had games on Saturday. Such cutie patooties!!
Naked baby made another picture
Once again, I didn't get any pics of Nate playing ball. I did get a few of Addison. She was so cute playing. I laughed out loud watching the little ones play ball. SSSSoooo Cute!!!!


Go Addi!!!!
After the games, we headed to Sam's for lunch and shopping. The kids were obsessed with these masks.
On Sunday, we went to the Matilda Jane HOC premiere. First, I had to introduce mom and Sandi to Panera; can you tell I'm obsessed!!!!!
Ty loves his naked baby! It's the cutest thing. Too funny!!





Off to do some spring cleaning!! That means I'll be throwing A LOT of junk away!! FUN!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE spring cleaning and throwing stuff away!! You are such a sweet Mom to take Nate's teacher lunch! That would have made my day as a teacher! I'm jealous you got to go to the premiere. All I ordered were the pink and white shorties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandkids are growing up way to fast. We had a great day together. We actually ate lunch with the kids & they were good. Always great when we get to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl did you get your order in (MJC)? I am hoping I got the shorties. My TK told me I did. I want believe it under I receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I haven't been to a Matilda Jane show in FOREVER! I have kept all of the girls MJC (I've been buying for about 5-6 years) and have a lot of 4s and a few small 6s. Would A wear that size? I could send you pix. I just not an ebay working kinda girl! Ha! And I cannot wait, wait, wait for the days when we can all get out and just play! We are all family down the lane, so we have lemonade here, maybe dinner later, maybe dessert while outside. It's so WONDERFUL! Looks like you are just having a "ball" with your spring sports! And..the pix of the kiddos in the driveway with naked baby...oh what happend to T? He looks so GROWN UP! Love your babes (and naked baby too)! Ha! Now, I think I've said it before...go out and do a cartwheel on your lawn for me! I love spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cleaning out! Good luck.

    Those fruit snacks in the first pictures look VERY familiar. I think Z would live off of them if I let him. ; )

    ReplyDelete