We've been busy little bees lately. While it is a lot of fun being on the go, I also like being at home and just relaxing. Last night Rob and I were in bed at 8:00 and watching Dateline. How pathetic are we. Twenty minutes later, Rob is snoring!!! We are so getting old.
Our Schweenie dog got groomed on Thursday. Isn't she presh!!!
How does Addison go from this
to this with a matter of seconds. GIRLS!!!!

Nans came to visit on Friday. Addison got to bring home Cuddles from school. She was so excited!!!
We went to watch Nate's class do a little performance yesterday. Nate had a speaking part. This boy melts my heart.

What a busy Saturday we've had: basketball, soccer and baseball. Today was Nate's last basketball.


Rob and Addison left Nate's game early to go to her soccer game. She made 2 goals. Go Addison!!! It was freezing at the game!!! Nate and Rob are now at his baseball game. We aren't going because of the weather. Ty is napping and I think I'm about to take a nap too. YIPPY!
This afternoon I'm going with my bestie to see Just Go With It!!! Oh, my body is hurting sooooo bad from my work out yesterday!!!
I wanted to give a shout out to my friend Jennifer Passi!! Thanks for reading my blog!! We are going to get you a blog set up real soon!!!! Good seeing you today!!!!









Love your blog, it is by far my fav! You love everything I do! Have to have you over to help me with this blog soon! Yours ROCKS!!
ReplyDeletePresh kids and Schweenie too! Go Addison. I can't wait to watch them.
ReplyDeleteOh' my goodness... we did the SAME thing last night!!!! Dateline too and in bed by 8!! I love A's MJ oufit!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are just so presh! Love the different expressions of Addison that is totally a gril thing we can switch it on and off so quick! That is so funny about goint to bed early we did that Friday night how funny!! We did manage to watch Due Date which was halarious! Addison looks so cute in her soccer gear which reminds me I need to call and get Kelcee signed up again LOL
ReplyDeleteYay for Nate having a good speech...
xoxo
SUms
Sounds like a super busy weekend!!! Love the pic of your Mom and the kiddos!! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteSHORTS? Hooray! Even though it's still cold here, I put up winter clothes! I'm so excited for spring...and warmer weather!!!! Since I've been getting up in the a.m. to exercise, I am in bed right after the kiddos! I blame it on exercise, not getting old! Ha! Looks like a very fun, busy time! I love, love being able to stay home...I can attend and enjoy all of the kiddos activities! My parents were always at mine and so far the kids LOVE it that I'm always there!
ReplyDelete