There is a store in town called Tis the Season and I love it!! They have the cutest items, including this necklace:

I think I'm going to have the lady that made it, add a little more red bling to it.

On Friday, the kids and I made Halloween cupcakes.




Wearing his momma's shades

My first decorations out for the fall. Got lots more to put out. Slowly but surely!!

Isn't the little black cake stand the cutest!! Just love it!!!
Brandi, no wonder you can't lose weight!! Cupcakes look good. Love the decorations!!
ReplyDeleteMMMMMMMMM...Halloween cupcakes! I just put out my personalized bats...you know...the idea I stole from you last year after seeing how adorable yours were?! In the next few weeks I will add some more Halloween decor! We are hosting this year's Halloween party, so I can't wait to buy some fun, fun stuff!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your plate with the bats (kids footprints).
ReplyDeleteLOVE that black cake stand and the necklace! SO stinkin cute! :)I ordered KM a spirit hoodie from polkadaisies. I should get it any day! I'm so excited! I'm pretty sure I get more excited about her clothes than I do my own these days! lol.
ReplyDelete