What a fabulous day we had!!! We started off the day with rain and cool weather!! I'm sooo ready for this heat to go bye bye!! I'm sick of the 100 degree heat. My mom came to town to hang out with Addison, Ty and me! WOOHOO! We went to meet Addison and Ty's teachers, shopping and out to eat!!
Addi's teachers are Ms. Lyndsey and Mrs. Stephanie... my friends and neighbors. They both live across the stress from us.
Addison and Ms. Lyndsey

Addi and Ms. Stephanie

Next, we went to Ty's class. He liked the toys.

He didn't like it so much when his teachers got near him.

He's getting upset

Happy again!

Nanis and Addison, so sweet! Addison kept telling mom and I how beautiful and pretty we were.

Time for lunch. Mexican food!!

Mouth full of food!

Taking a break from shopping



Having fun at Build A Bear

Addison chose the smallest animal in the store.

As I was uploading my pics, I came across these pics. Nate told me he took the pics while we were playing outside today. I thought it was funny that he took the pics so I'm posting them. The weather was so nice that the hoodies hung out for about 2 hours today.
This is what our afternoon of hanging out looks like: moms gossiping while kids play.

Nate took these pics from the inside of my Tahoe.

And to end the day, my little birdies watched Marmaduke while I made a pumkin streudle. YUMMY!! Oh, and Rob is back home. He had been in Dallas all week long and this momma is tired!!

Happy 3 day weekend!!!!!
SO CUTE! Love Addison's MJ....those are some of my favorite pieces!!
ReplyDeleteThe pic of all your kiddos watching a movie is just too cute!! Have a great weekend!
A's outfits are always so cute! The girls and I all have the pants she has on..ours have ruffles! And that pix of Ty getting upset...ohhh girl, Henry's twin! Henry just loves his momma and I secretely ADORE it! My main squeeze! Save a chair for me...sitting out with friends...THE BEST! I'm sure I would out-talk all of you though! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteY'all are BUSY BUSY! Looks like your kiddos just roll with the flow... that's awesome! Mexican food?! So jealous! They don't have that stuff up here in MT! Hopefully we can head home as soon as the weather starts getting nice (it's getting cold up here!)
ReplyDeleteWe had a great day!!! Addison knows how to work it. She is so precious!! I think she really enjoyed her Nanis coming to town. Ty is a mess! He is so funny when something doesn't go his way. Precious little boy!! I stayed so I could see Nate when he got out of school. They are all growing up so fast. Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl!! Fun post and cute kids as always! My hubs was in Dallas too this week :)...email me at rbrown@us.loreal.com.
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all have had a busy, fun week! I love all you Moms sitting outside talking while the kids play! Fun! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete