Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This and That

Nate made this card for Rob and I... check me out!!! I have a huge belly, nice!! Precious little Addison before school


And little Ty is just so stinkin' cute!!!




We got a new dollar store in CP and check out the way cute plates and napkins I bought, $1 a piece... score!!
And I got this little guy for $1
Becky at Polkadaisies made these cute litte outfits for my kiddos:
Addison's bday outfit

Santa Rocks

Ty's birthday shirt

Nate's pouting because his dollar store toy broke
Addison consoling him
Off to dinner with my girlfriends!!

6 comments:

  1. okay...we were thiiiisclose to buying that shirt from Baby Gap. now that i've seen how cute it is on, we are definitely going back to get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pouting pix...then little sister comes to the rescue! In my home...the next pix would be of big sister hitting little sister! Ha! Love those outfits!!!!! So darn cute! And that card cracks me up! Don't worry. At bedtime, Laney ALWAYS says "I love you big momma"!!!!! Say what? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those outfits! OMG! I can't wait for my girls' growing to slow down a bit so I can splurge on a few outfits! It seems like they outgrow stuff on the way home from the store ;)

    That card is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are adorable! You have such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brandi - I just became one of your newest followers. I love your kids' cute outfits and finding new etsy sellers. Just a question - does your friend who makes the wreaths have an etsy shop? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete