The girls and I celebrated Cinco de Mayo with Mexican food of course. YUMMY! I couldn't wait to go out because FINALLY I was going to wear my romper. Rob doesn't like the romper at all so I had to wait to hang out with the girls to wear it.
Jaclyn, Lyndsey, Amanda, Stephanie
Heather and Holly

Modeling my romper... isn't it cute? Looks like I'm modeling my margarita too. YUMMY!
Heather, me, Holly and Amanda
Jaclyn, Stephanie, Tammi, Lyndsey
Keleigh


All the girls enjoying our night out. It was actually only 3 hours but it felt great and it was sooo needed.
Had to model the romper one last time. HEHE!!! Amanda had to model with me because we were all diggin' her shoes. We have become such great friends this past year. We walk almost ever morning, talk on the phone at least 3 times a day, text all day long and help each other with the kids. So blessed that God brought her into my life.
Modeling my romper... isn't it cute? Looks like I'm modeling my margarita too. YUMMY!









I love the romper!! You rocked it girl!!
ReplyDeleteWhy wasn't I invited? Looks like you guys had fun. Cute romper. How in the world do your feet survive those shoes?
ReplyDeleteLove the romper!!! You look great! I love those things! I have several... so comfy and so cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the romper, HOT MAMA!!! You look fabulous! You and Amanda are too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteGirlie, your romper is WAYYYYYY cute! Love it! And a big drink to celebrating with friends! Yippee! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say...those are some GREAT LEGS girl!:) Love the romper! TOOOOO cute!
ReplyDelete