Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Best Mother's Day

I woke up Sunday morning to the most adorable 3 kids in the world. They showered me with lots of hugs and kisses. Nate had to give daddy a gift too. He didn't want Rob to be left out. CUTE!
This is how we look when we roll out of bed.
One of my gifts... Seasons of Love platter... love it!
See my kids' handprints and their birthdates on the platter? LOVE it!
Later that day, we headed to the deer lease to ride the four wheelers.

Scared to get out of the car because of rattle snakes. I've put FEAR in Addison. I hate snakes!!!





Rob's deer stand







My favortie gifts: this tile and card made by Nate

My mom is NICE.
She has BLON hair.
Her eyes are GREEN.
She is BUTOFUL.
She likes to GO TO EAT. HAHA.. funny!
Her favorite place to eat is FREDES KOSTRS. (Nate's fave place)


Feeling to sooo blessed!!! I have a wonderful mom and the most precious, healthy kids. God is good!!!
"I pray that my children may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ:- 2 Peter 3:18

8 comments:

  1. So sweet!!!! I love the platter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pix! Girl, you look fab after a nighty night's sleep. I look like one of those characters from the movie MONSTERS INC.! Ha! That platter is amazing! I so, so love it! And it looks like you all had fun 4-wheeling! :) (BTW...A's little sneakers are adorable!) Glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day! N's card is presh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet day!!!! you are blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Mothers Day! I love what Nate had to say about you! And that platter is amazing! My mom had one made for me at Christmas and I told her she had to have it done every single year haha! Oh and P.S....our husbands would be so be hunting buddies if they knew each other ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are BUTOFUL!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT DAY!! ROB'S DEER LEASE IS SUCH A NICE PLACE. LOOK AT IT AND KNOW WHY ROB WANTS TO BUY SOME LAND!! SO NICE & PEACEFUL!! LOVE THE PLATTER!! BRANDI, YOU ARE VERY BLESSED!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet kids you have! Nothing like getting dirty in the country ;)

    (My girls' shirts are from www.tigerplums.com - she does GREAT work! My mom made their pants!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are tooooo cute!! What a sweet post!!!

    I wanted to tell you that I got the dress in my Anniversary post at Charlotte Russ! It was like $20.00! =)

    Thanks for stopping by!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete