So neat that your whole family was there for the luau fun! And that last pix cracks me up, girl! Too funny! Nate will love it when it shows up at his senior graduation! Ha!
I have been married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 adorable kids together. I was blessed to stay home a few years with the kids but now I'm back to teaching, woohoo! I am a huge fan of the Texas Tech Red Raiders and things that make me happy are: happy hour at Sonic, watching my kids play sports, Target, running, pedicures, getting together with the girls and hanging out my my family!!! God has truly blessed me and my family. My cup runneth over!
MY SWEET NATE!! GROWING UP FAST!! MADE ME WANT TO CRY.
ReplyDeleteSo neat that your whole family was there for the luau fun! And that last pix cracks me up, girl! Too funny! Nate will love it when it shows up at his senior graduation! Ha!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun. It looks like their school is AWESOME and has soo much fun. I cant wait for Avery to be in school. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that last pic the most!!! Way to go, Nate! Such a big, handsome boy!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is awesome! I know you are so proud of your sweet boy.
ReplyDelete