Can you believe how fast Christmas is sneaking up on us. I love Thanksgiving and all but I love, love, love all the twinkly lights and everything Christmas even more. I'm sooo ready to put up the tree. I probably will this weekend. I've already started wrapping gifts ordering goody containers, stocking up on Puppy Chow supplies....EEK!!!!!!
I bought 4 of these fab scarves from Forever 21 for gifts. I mean, $12.80 for such awesomeness....can't beat it!!
This recipe is easy and delish!!! My family was a huge fan. Thanks Pinterest!
Found this cuteness at HEB and I fell in love the minute I saw it!!!!! What a cute gift for a teacher, neighbor or for grandparent who has everything.
I make Puppy Chow every year for the kids' classes. I ordered these deli containers to put them in. One order of 200 containers was only $23.00....such a steal. Check out Webrestaurant.com. I ordered Christmas stickers from Etsy to put on the containers.
Michael's has the cutest Christmas goodies for way cheap!!
These markers are also $1.00 each. Sooo cute!
I've started wrapping gifts. Paper is from Hobby Lobby for like $4 and the stickers are from Etsy. I'm in search for the perfect ribbon. Slowly but surely I'll find it.
I found the perfect Advent calendar from www.naptimediaries.com . I can't wait for it to arrive. I really want to share with my kids the real reason for the season. What a great way to do that.
And these adorable 6 boxes were only $3 in the dollar section of Target. I'm totally not wrapping them. The boxes are too cute to cover.
And last, I just wanted to share this verse.....
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12



















No comments:
Post a Comment