The kids, Rob and I spent the day before Thanksgiving out at the deer lease. Riding 4 wheelers, grilling out, hunting, making a cozy fire...just enjoying life. The boys stayed the night but Addi and I came home because I had a 6 mile run Thanksgiving morning.
I didn't get too many pics this Thanksgiving...oops.
This is what we did on Black Friday! Just hung out and enjoyed each other. I don't do Black Friday!!!! The chaos of it all just seems ridiculous.
Oh, I made 3 peanut butter pies this week. To die for yummy!!! I was so excited because my family loved it and devoured it. Woohoo!
Before my 6.5 mile run on Thanjsgiving. Felt great running!!! I'd say the training is a blessing for me!! I really enjoy it!!! Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday week!!!!
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















Looks like you guys had a great couple of days! I don't do the craziness of black Friday either....except online. SO impressive that you ran on Thanksgiving morning!!!
ReplyDelete