Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Weekend

First, I have to say HI to one of my followers Amy!!!!!! I ran into her today at the baseball fields. Our boys were playing in the same tournament. She came up and introduced herself. I told her that I felt like a celebrity!!!! Hehe!!! Amy, you need to start blogging!!!!!!! Oh, and she had the cutest baseball tees on. 

Our Warriors made it to the championship!!!! I left with Addison and Ty because the ship didn't start until 6:30. I knew my littles couldn't hang that long. Worn out from a weekend of sports. 

We had 5 baseball games and 2 football games this weekend. 

I also finished decorating my front porch. Yeah!

So sad that the weekends fly by. Boo!!!






1 comment:

  1. Aww Brandi, You are too sweet! It was great meeting you too. I'm glad that yall did so well in the tournament, I hope to see you all soon at another one! Take Care & I promise I will get on the blog wagon soon! ;)

    ~Amy Zaragoza

    ReplyDelete