So, this time of year it is chilly and rainy up there. I have had my red Hunter rain boots for almost two years. I have the short boots instead of the tall because I'm pretty short and have big calves. I went ahead and ordered the black for our trip too. They are soooo comfy. I highly recommend. Also, they run a tad big so size down.
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Hunter Rain Boots
My sister Sandi and I are taking my mom up to Bainbridge Island in two weeks, for her birthday. I follow a few bloggers that live in Bainbridge and have fallen in love with the beauty of the island!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













I would love to surprise my hubby with a trip like this! I'd love any info you can pass on regarding lodging, etc! Can't wait to see pics!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! I can't wait!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is just gorgeous! I have family in Washington, and I just love it up there. We had rain last Tuesday for maybe the 12th time this year in San Diego... I'm a little jealous that you even OWN two pairs of rain boots!
ReplyDeleteNikki
www.rushedmommy.com