We've been at the baseball fields all day long. We play tomorrow too. There's nothing I love more than being with my family and watching Nate play ball. We went 2-0 today!!! I think Rob is the hottest coach ever!!!!!
And these adorable wedges were only $30 each at Target..online.
Earrings were a score for $25, don't they look exactly like the Stella and Dot pair!!! Love a good deal!!!
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Great wedges!! Cute earrings! Adorable ball player!! Yay for hot hubbies that are such good Daddies!!! I have one of those too! ;)
ReplyDeleteoh wow, I love those wedges! Darn you Target...must go soon! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the wedges!! Were supposed to be getting more snow tonight so I haven't quite embraced the thought of spring yet!!! Your such a great mom...and a great role model! I wish Nate lots of luck and lots of wins! It seems with every piece of jewelry now there is somewhere else you can find it for much cheaper! Love the earrings! Hope your week is going great!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Brooke