Sunday, February 3, 2013

Birthdays and a Baby

Sandi and I turned 37 on the 20th!! Rob got me the MK watch I have been wanting. He also detailed the suburban! Woohoo!!!!!!
Last weekend we celebrated my dad's bday. Lots of fun hanging w my family!!
My sweet friend Amanda had her 3rd boy on the 24th, he was a month early.

Tonight is the Super Bowl and I won't be watching! Going to get in bed and catch up on Scandal...obsessed w that show!!!!

Hope you all have a blessed week!!











4 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday!!! Your watch is beautiful! I'm hoping for one on Valentine's! I'm really enjoying your ww food pics on instagram and love your blog!! Your kids are adorable! Have a blessed week!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--love that watch! You and your sis are so cute! Fun cake!!
    Your friend that just had her third boy is adorable(the boys are too)!! Seriously, doesn't at all look like she just had a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled acros your blog and i'm soo jealous of your new MK watch! I've been drooling over one for months now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy late birthday! and i love love love the watch :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete