Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Randoms

Walked into my class this morning with a little birthday surprise. Totally unexpected since my birthday is on Sunday!! Fun!!!

Www.skinnytaste.com had the yummiest lowfat recipes. Check it out!!

I've lost a total of 5 lbs...woohoo!

Made my kids popcorn and put on a movie last night, they were in heaven! They were so good that I got to run 3 miles on treadmill without anyone yelling,"MOMMY!"

Think Thin bar has 6 WW points and is yummy.

I really want this MK watch for my bday!! However, we just put in wood floors so I doubt I'll be getting it.

I haven't been shopping since before Christmas!!! My hubby is going to be do happy when my cc bill arrives!

Happy Friday friends!!!!!











4 comments:

  1. Giiirrrllll I have my eye on a MK watch too;) wish u lived closer we could get together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I found it from everydayatchleys! Your family is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you!!! Hope you had a great day!! You deserve it!! Yay for 5 pounds gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so good on your diet!!! Amazing! That salad looks delish! I took a pic of it when you posted on Insta! Hope you had a great bday!!!

    ReplyDelete