Friday, October 12, 2012

What's Been Going On

Started Insanity again this week! My body hurts!!!

I took off work today and finished my kitchen island.

I started a new project, gonna be major cuteness when completed!!

Ty helped me bake Snickerdoodle Blondies. Easy and yummy!! I'll post recipe soon.

I'm kinda embarrassed that I bought JoLo perfume. It smells really good though!!

5 comments:

  1. ah the good ole days of licking mom's beaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the new paints looks so awesome. cant wait to see the new stuff. your a painting machine lol good job momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you come paint at my house?!? I love everything you have done in yours. I don't know how you do it....working, 3 kids, and being crafty. You GO girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is looking FAB!!! Gonna pass on MJ! K wears a 4 and Morgan won't wear it either!! :( So SAD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Island looks great! You are so good with all of your projects. I have lots of ideas but need you to come help me execute them! ;)

    ReplyDelete