Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Martha Jr Pants

So, my mom and I painted all weekend long. Monday and Tuesday, I was still painting away. I did a little redecorating too. I'm exhausted!!! Think I'll take a brake until the weekend. Mom and Sandi call me Martha Stewart and I'm soooo thinking I'm her jr pants!!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! I love the B painting on your wall and your pillows. Your house is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so good!! I LOVE those bathroom cabinets and cannot wait to see what you do with the kitchen! You need to pack up and head to Dallas and help me paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why yes you are a lil' Martha! Way to go! Looks so FAB! You bath cabinets, knobs & rugs...I adore! Not a painter here, unless it's acrylics or face paint! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are Frye Paige Riding Boots at Piperlime-gorgeous! thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love those cabinets! GORG!!!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all, from the bathroom cabinets to the rugs, to the kitchen, to the walls, to the pillows! Did I mention that I loved it all? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color of your bathroom cabinets, gorgeous!!
    lindsey
    www.pillowthought.com

    ReplyDelete