I left school early today because Sandi called to tell me that my dad was in an ambulance on his way to the hospital. After a few tests, it was ruled as inflammation of his heart. He will stay in the hospital tonight and go home I morrow. Thank u God!!
I lovelovelove my new job and the girls I work with! We laugh a lot!!!
My friend Amanda made this Longhorn frame for Addison's teacher. Check out Crafty Belle Boutique on Facebook.
Addison has been practicing her reading, cutest thing ever!!
Has anyone done the new Weight Watchers with the points plus? If so, u likey???????
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Brandi I am so so sorry about your dad girl and will keep ya'll in my prayers and I am so glad that he will be home tomorrow! Did you get my mail I sent? I love Addison's shoes and I know Kelcee would, she is the cutest ever! Her hair in piggies looks so so presh and that is the same book Kelcee is reading...no matter what you step in it's all gooooooood lol! She also has Pete the Cat goes to school! Does Addison have that one too? It is really cute and the CD to go in computer with the song is the cutest as well! love you girl Summer
ReplyDeleteI did the Weight Watchers Points Plus starting back at the end of January and before Brett passed away (and I went off the band waggon) I lost about 12 lbs - very easy, very helpful and totally doable. Thinking I might get back on it after all the holidays pass, I mean who really can diet during the holidays!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you like your job!! Can you find me one?? I didn't know you changed jobs!! I'm glad your dad is ok too! Keep me updated on A... it will get better with time! hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI have been doing Weight Watchers for a month now- down 8 pounds. It's not bad at all. I exercise all the time but was not loosing weight. It was the food...WW has helped me tons!
ReplyDeleteHope your dad is going to be ok!
Oh my goodness... I'm so glad your dad is ok! My heart sank as I started reading :( Life is so very precious ;)
ReplyDelete