Not a lot has been going on here. We are just adjusting to school the best we can.
Last week my mom came to have lunch with Addison and Nate for Grandparents day.
Ty is doing great at school!! He cries when I pick him up!! And I love his school too!!! Awesome!
Nate is doing great! Comes home and does his homework without me even asking him to do it, crazy!!!!!
Addison on the other hand is having a lot if issues w school. She cried A LOT!!!! Hasn't been eating breakfast or lunch, thrown up a few times, she even cries on the weekends just thinking or talking about school....sad!!!! She is overwhelmed by the chaos in the lunchroom that's why she is not eating. It's getting better though!! We have also pulled them from the YMCA!!! It was too chaotic with all the kids. Too much for Addison!! Our sweet friend Bobo will be watching Addison and Nate until I get home, praise God!!!
Anyway, not much else is going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Beautiful babies!
ReplyDeletePoor Addison, hope she gets adjusted soon! Breaks my heart to hear that she is so upset! At least we know while she may be upset, she is the most precious girl at school!!!
oh brandi, that just breaks my heart to hear about addison's tough times at school. pitiful!!! i hope the lunchroom situation gets worked out and that she will start to adjust.... it IS hard! i can't imagine how overwhelming it must feel for those little babies. :(
ReplyDeleteYour sweet baby girl!! Poor thing! That breaks a Mama's heart! Glad it is getting better. Hope it continues to get even better!
ReplyDeleteLots of cute pictures btw!
Addison is so so precious and they are sooooo are girls momma! Kelcee has adjusted well to school, but she insists I wait in the gym with her until the teachers walk them to class. I think it's silly they can't just go into the classroom for the bigger kids and all the noise is a lot for littles. Well they sent a note home with all us parents of Kindergarteners that we have to stop standing in the gym with the le sigh! Kelcee is a wreck about it. She is going to do it for the first time today! I didn't get much sleep thinking about it! My tummy is in knots! Kelcee isn't doing well at lunch either! I like your reasoning for it, the hustle and bustle and caous must be to much for them, she barely takes a bite of her lunch, and I pack it lol, and she will not drink. That freaks me out because I don't want her to dehydrate so I bribe her lol. She drinks one day doesn't the next, etc., so I feel you on the Kindergarten thing I believe our girls are in the same boat here! Kelcee has that same pillow pet! I will pray it gets easier for Addison and you as well! PS I love those clothes so much you would have thought they were for me! Kelcee is wearing the Swanky Baby one for school pictures tomorrow! I have the cutest MJC Ruffles to go with whoop! whoop! Well here's to our girls adjusting better to the whole school thing! Love ya girl Sums
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad A is doing better!! PTL!!!! :)
ReplyDelete