Thursday, August 30, 2012

Still at It!

I haven't worked out much the past few weeks due to school starting back up. I have however been eating pretty good. The teachers I work with are all healthy eaters, thank goodness!! They motivate me to eat healthy too!! However, yesterday, I had some yummy snacks!! The Starbucks Pumpkin Frapp is 200 calories and the m&ms are 180 calories. I didn't feel guilty at all because I counted those calories as a part of my 1200 calories per day that I get. I've lost around 5 lbs, woohoo!! I'm about to start running again to really get some of the chubbiness off.

Aren't my kiddos the cutest!

Check out the adorable baby gift I ordered for a friend!!

And how cute is my bulletin board!!! Fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable. Love that bulletin board. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the name "emma reid" and i ssssoooo wished you lived in the DFW area - I need a workout partner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on the 5lb weight loss...keep it up! the pic of Addison by herself is priceless!! I would give you a blue ribbon too...I think you are awesome! Glad you are enjoying your students and teachers!

    ReplyDelete