Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Randoms

I've lost 4 lbs this past week, go me!!!!

Ty is the funniest kid ever, so independent! He dresses himself everyday. He looks like a yaloo but I don't care, he's still cute!

I'm dreaming of Kauai!! I want to go back soooooo bad!

Isn't this wreath the cutest thin ever!!!!! My friend Amanda made it for me for a baby shower this weekend. Her Facebook page is called Crafty Belle Boutique.

4 comments:

  1. 4 lbs gone already - I loathe you!!!!! also take me to kauai with you, love that freaking place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job....are you loving the treadmill? Ty is SO cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you! We are making the drive to tx right now. So that means chex mix, beef jerky and fast food...mooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the wreath! The last saying is so true!!! I unfortunately, have learned through this last move, that some of my friends were def. true friends are some were not b/c I moved and never hear from them. SAD!

    ReplyDelete