Check out that Coral snake; Raider had it in his mouth!! Thank God the snake didn't latch on to Raider and kill him!!
And I'm gonna be that old wrinkly lady, Forever 18!! Hehe!!
I've been going to boot camp at 5:30 on MWF mornings! Crazy tough!! I puked my brains out on my way home this morn! Gross!!
The kids and I went to the yogurt place yesterday. So yummy and lowfat!
I actually fixed my hair today so I had to take a picture and send it to Rob. I wear caps and Nike shorts all summer long so I knew he'd be impressed.
Nate's baseball team played in a state baseball tourney this past weekend, the boys placed 3rd! WOOHOO!!!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Oh my word...not about the snake but that lady and her wrinkles hahahahaha!! Your so cute and you look great
ReplyDeleteStupid snake! I think it took 10 years off my life!
ReplyDeleteI love the frozen yogurt places!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would have freaked if I saw that snake, I bet you did eeeeek, glad your pup was o.k.! Are those snakes poisonous? You look awesome girl, bet your hubs liked that text :), your littles are presh, nothing like a ice cream treat. Yogurt Mountain just opened by us and we looooove it! Glad you are having a great Summer already!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ewwwww....that snake, that leathery old body!!!!! Ha! And I love your watch. I'm looking for a big manly type watch...maybe gold n silver. The bigger the better!
ReplyDeletei'm going to go with maybe I do not need to come visit you in the future with those crazy freaking snakes!!!!!
ReplyDeleteok--the snake is terrifying! as is that tattoo and owner of it--yipes! but i must say loving your shirt and cute babes!
ReplyDelete