Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Keeping it Real

Just thought you'd like to see what my everyday summer life is really like. I get up every morning around 5 to get ready for boot camp or for my daily run. I workout in the mornings because if I don't, it won't get done!!

All summer long, my hair looks like the pic below!!! Scary I know!! I do not style my hair during the summer unless I am going to church, dinner, etc. I have major frizzy hair; therefore, I wear caps all the time!! Most days I'm lucky if I wash it!! Ha!!

Also, check out the acne on my face. So not cool!!! I've already spent tons of money trying to fix the problem. My Derm says it is most likey from hormones. He said most of his patients w acne are women in their 30s? Stupid aging!!!!!! Anyway, I'm on antibiotics and 2 creams the help.

Back to working out... I work out a lot but I'm not the best eater!! I will go days eating really healthy and then we will go eat Mexican food and I'll pig out or have a few margs..oink! That was fine when I was younger but now that I'm older, sooo hard to lose weight when I have days/meals like that.

So, I'm always asking myself why I worry about my weight so much. I'm mean, really, who cares!!! I'm 36 years old, had 3 babies that gave me major stretch marks, cellulite, little muffin top....I'm not a young girl anymore so why do I feel like I need to look like one!!!

Anyway, this is a daily struggle!! I'm working on accepting my flaws: wrinkles, cellulite, frizzy hair and all!

Boohoo to aging and still wanting to look young!!!!!! Ha!

8 comments:

  1. You are so funny!! I have acne too! My hairline is awful!! I'm 33!! I just had 2 weeks of horrible zits! Now it's clearing up for 2 weeks and the cycle starts again! Ha!!

    You look great... don't sweat it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love!!!!! Boot Sandi....I think I'm your twin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Hair is the same way and if I didnt have to come to work every day I would never fix it! Oh and the acne...same here but it seems to go away once i get in the sun..weird!! You look great and I too pigged out on Mexican this weekend and drank waaaaaayy to many margaritas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally with you on the acne thing! Mine didn't get really bad until I was in my twenties and married. :( Used to use antibiotics, but just gave up. My skin was always great when I was pregnant...usually up to a year afterward, too. So that means that right about now it's getting bad again. :(

    I hate working out, so I don't. BUT, thankfully, I'm good at the eating thing. Almost to a fault. Wish I would just let myself indulge! :/

    And as far as hair goes...well, you saw what I decided to do with my bad hair days...chop it all off!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, you could be our triplet. Brandi, get off the meds. It is hormones. Mine cleared up after time. Part of life! It bites! Us poor girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so funny! You always look good!!
    I look at hot mess everyday too...I am pretty sure someday my hubby gets home and is scared when he sees me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious!! You're beautiful, don't worry about a thing. But I get the same thoughts all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brandi, love you! You are beautiful the way you are!

    ReplyDelete