
I just bought this new little blender from Wal Mart to make my Shakeology shakes....love it!!!!!! BEST thing ever!!!!!!!! Do u see that the lid has a place for the straw. You totally unscrew the cup and take it with you. I drink my shake on the way to school...lovelovelove!!! My body aches sooo bad from doing Insanity! It totally kicks my hiney and I think I'm dying while working it, but I love how it firms up your body.

Addison finally got her stitches taken out. WOOHOO!! The kids have had so many "little" medical procedures this past year that I am soooo overly protective now. Nate wants a skateboard and I won't let him have one because all I can think about it him getting hurt and more money going to medical bills. When Addison rides her bike too fast(which is all the time), I'm always yelling, "SLOW DOWN!!" Seriously, I have a problem! I need to let them be kids and pray that they don't get hurt instead of thinking about the cost of an ER visit.
We have decided to go to Wyoming this summer!! Yellowstone National Park.....woohoo!! Can't wait!!!! It will be so nice to get away from the Texas heat!
I love that little mixer! Are the shakeolgy shakes expensive?
ReplyDeleteGlad Addison got her stitches out! Precious girl!!
yumm! and thats a fancy mixer!
ReplyDeleteNo more stitches = yippee! Wyoming...fell in love with it when I watched the season premire of Modern Family (they all went to a dude ranch). My sorority sis lives in Jackson Hole and said I am welcome any time! Now I'm REALLY wanting to go! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete