This post is all over the place....First, Addison fell and sliced her chin open. 6 stitches and tons of money later, she is good! Seriously, this past year we have spent A Lot if money on kids; Nate's broken arm, 3 sets of stitches, cavities, sealants, eye glasses. I'm very frustrated right now, it is never ending!!!!!
Ty and Nate went skating for the first time. It was too cute!! Ty was better at skating than Nate, hehe!
Oh, when we took Addison to Urgent Care, Ty wore his pajamas and water shoes. That's how we roll in this family. It is all about survival right now.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















oh no. poor Addison. I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Hope yall had a wonderful Easter. The kids looks precious as always
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... poor Addison! Looks like she handled it very well! Tough girl! I'm nervous for our first ER visit! Hopefully I still have lots of time to prepare! Love the water shoes! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat last pix of sweet A and her chin...ouch! And I laughed at T's ER attire...when we took Henry to the ER (ummm....arrived by ambulance)....Jon and I were both in our swimsuits! Is it bad that in an emergency situation, I can't help my son without getting sick, but can think to put on a sarong and t-shirt? G-wizz! Hopefully, no more boo boos, etc! No fun! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen it rains it pours! Poor Addison!! 6 stitches is a lot for that cute little chin!!
ReplyDeleteSure hope the bad luck and money taking incidents are gone for a long while!!
Poor Addison!
ReplyDelete