Monday, February 13, 2012

Catch Up

Ty's booboo is much better!!! Dentist said no permanent damage, woohoo!! Addison also got her teeth cleaned! Both of them had the best time at the dentist; made buddies w all the nurses!!

Nate used his birthday gift cards to buy new shoes, he was so proud of himself!!

Addison is new cruising around without training wheels. Such a big girl!!

I start my full time job today!! Excited!! My parents are watching Addison and Ty this week. I already miss them!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awww.your littles always look so darn adorable! And already full time?! Have a great start! I'll watch your littles....I'll go there...better weather! Ha! Happy love day, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of Luck with the full-time job!!! It was a bit of a transition... Now I am transitioning back the other way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope to adjustment goes smooth gal! your kiddos are darling as always~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics of your kiddos! I hope your first week back to school went well!! :) I'm sure you did great and loved it...and I bet the kids loved you too. Hope you have an amazing weekend relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, they are all so adorable! Glad to hear little man's mouth is healing up:) Hope all is going well with work!! I'll bet you are an amazing teacher:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kiddos are absolutely precious!! And so glad to hear his mouth is healing well. :)

    ReplyDelete