Rob and I went to Cayman to celebrate our 13th anniversary. I firmly believe in alone time w my spouse!!! We are so busy w work and kids that we don't get alone time as much as I'd like😞! So nice to get away and relax. The beaches and water were beautiful. Sting rays scare me but Rob really enjoyed catching them. Great memories were made!
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















Girl, you are just the CUTEST!!! Love your pics; the stingrays give me the heebie jeebies though! You are so brave to get that close!
ReplyDeleteNow, I need to add Cayman to my ever-growing list of vacation spots! Looks SO amazing!
Happy 13th Anniversary!! Looks like a fabulous getaway! I was just telling Cody that I wanted to go there next summer for our #15. If you get a chance, will you tell me where you stayed?
ReplyDeletegorgeous photos!
ReplyDelete