Sunday, December 2, 2012

What's Been Going On

This past week I didn't do one load of laundry, therefore, I had to stay up late Friday night trying to get caught up; it is never ending!!! It wasn't too bad because I watched Duck Dynasty all night long. Best show ever!!!

I put up Christmas lights in the outside of our house this year. Saving $$$$$ for our ski trip.

That nail polish is from Target at $2 a bottle. Yeah!!

Addison and Ty love their new Christmas pajamas. Nate thinks he's too old to wear them, sad!!!!

We watched Nate play baseball all day yesterday. We went 2-0!!! We will spending all afternoon up at the fields today.

I really need to get my Christmas cards sent out...slacking big time.

And the pile of cuteness came from Polkadaisies. She's amazing!!!

Have a fab week friends!!!

























2 comments:

  1. i love the pic of you and Sandi, side by side with your reindeer noses...CUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas cards...can't wait to get mine! Merry Christmas my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just seem like too much fun!! Way to go for doing the lights on the outside...I'm a chicken!!

    ReplyDelete