I'm just going to be real here and let my friends know that I've had way toooo many Limaritas this summer. I mean, A LOT...just ask my mom and sister!!!!!! Remember a few posts back, I was telling you how i started off the summer doing boot camp at 5:30 in the morning; it didn't last long!!!!!!! I've also been eating BAD and working out...hasn't been happening!! I have gained about 10 lbs, oink!!!! I'm pretty short so 10 lbs is a lot on my short body. Thickness, cellulite and double chin has taken over my body...SAD!!!!! I HATE being chubs!!!!! HATE it!!! I tell Rob it is his fault because he didn't let me plan a beach vacay....2 years ago we went to Bahamas and last summer we did Hawaii...NOTHING this summer...no beach, nothing!! SAD!!!!!!! Anyway, I've been in a funk because of my bad decisions, now, it's time to get serious and get back on track. I can do it!!!!!
My whole life, I've always struggled with my weight. I've always had to work out, ugh!!! If I don't, I gain weight. I remember being in college and wondering if when I became a mother, if I'd stress about bein thin/cute. The answer is YES, I think I stress more now! So sad!!!! I keep telling myself that I don't have to be a size 6 to be happy or accepted by people. Of course, goes in one ear and out the other.
So, back to losing weight and getting into shape...I might have to do Insanity again. I'm scared!!! Shaun T is tough!!!!!











Oh, dear friend, I feel your pain!! I'm a bit taller and I still have the same problem. I HATE working out...so I don't. Thankfully I have some pretty decent will power, when I put my mind to it. You can and will do it!!
ReplyDeletep.s. You're still a cute momma, 10 lbs or not!! I couldn't tell one bit! ;)
girl! i've so accepted that being a size 14 is okay with me right now and it is only because I am about 5'7 and it doesn't look too horrible on me after having 2 babies. proud of you for getting back on the band waggon - rock it :)
ReplyDeletefirst off girl your a hott momma! oooh second what is a limearitta...I'm jealous of that one lol! Thirdly what in the world is that guy video your talking about lol when I get off steroids and in remission I need some major chub off! I am short too so I get an extra few lbs looks bigger when your short but I don't see that on you at all I think you look gorgeous momma!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hi friend! I'm reading all your posts. Loved the baseball playoffs and just everything:) I'm always reading off my phone and that's why I don't comment. As far as your last post, I just want you to know I ALWAYS think how adorable and stylish and great you look!!!!!! Never do I think "chubs"!!!!! Just had to tell you. Also, are you on Facebook. Please friend me if so....mindy Gibson pierce. I've tried to find you. BD weekend looked like a blast!!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteLet me just say that you are adorable! But I totally understand the struggle. I live it daily and hate that I can't be one of those people blessed with an amazing metabolism or actual willpower. =) Oh and Lime-a-ritas are killing me this summer too but they are so good!! Here's to getting back on the bandwagon. I am working at it again too!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Is that a swimsuit or dress you are wearing in that picture? It is too cute!! What brand is it!!