So, I've been crazy busy with my new job and the family!!!! Over spring break, I took the time to chill with the family and clean closets, play baseball, watch the Lorax, etc
I'm blogging from my phone so I know these pics are all out of order....I'll just catch u all up:
- Addison and Nate both had cavities that had to be taken care if. Bummer!!
- The Lorax is the cutest movie!!!
- Kids found a bunny at my parents house. They fell in love!!!!!
- Nate is doing awesome in baseball!!!
- Addison and I made the yummiest coconut strawberry cake for Rob; I ate half of it by myself! Soooooo good!!!!
- I started Insanity over spring break because I felt like a fatty for eating all that cake!!!! My body aches!
- I also started drinking Shakeology for dinner; gotta lose some lbs!!!
- Ty loves wearing Nate's old baseball pants and cleats to the baseball fields.
- it is already warm and humid in Texas; my hair is a big nasty frizz ball!!!
- I've got adult acne bad! I started having break outs after I had Ty. Dermatologist put me on antibiotics, didn't work!! I use Proactive, doesn't work!!!!!! Any ideas what to use????? I'm about to lose my mind over it!!!!!!
- Went to Sam's and stocked up....I was so excited that my fridge and pantry was full again...I spent a zillion dollars though. Never fails, go to Target or Sam's and come home BROKE!!!!
- And last, thanks for your emails and comments checking in on me.... I promise I won't take that long of a break again!!!!
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















Ever see the episode of friends when they all go on vacay....monica's hair.....as big and frizzy as a grizzly! That's my hair and humidity. And we have it....near 80's here in Indiana! Love all your pix...oh how your littles are growing! And I feel the same love/hate relationship with sam's/target! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteI sure did miss you girl! The Lorax rocked! Kelcee walked away with so much green knowledge that she now tries to recycle my coke cans I am still drinking out of ha! That cake looks yummo! Girl you are not big at all, I think you look fabulous! I have DM so my skin is always super dry but when I was in Jr. High I would get a few acne break outs here and there and was told to use tooth paste..yeah it sounds wierd but it dries them out and wha la no more zits...well of that one of course! Worth a try I guess lol! I know I always spend a fortune at Sams or Tarjay! So you are working now? How is it going?
ReplyDeleteSummer
Now I'm anxious to go to Costco... it's been forever! LOVE the pic of A & T with the piggy bank! (BTW... I developed acne at 22 and tried EVERYTHING! The only thing that worked was a few months of accutane. I was lucky and had no side-effects and it never came back!)
ReplyDeleteWe bought the MJ outfit Addison is wearing! Love it! Do you like she shakes... do they taste good? I love going to SAMS once a month and not having to go the grocery store the rest of the month (well only for milk and fruit sometimes!. So sad spring break is over!!
ReplyDeleteah cute babes! i love the shakeology! and the lorax was some downright cuteness! and i my hair is the same with humidity---no bueno!
ReplyDelete